About Me

My photo
The glass may be half empty but it will contain good whiskey. I write film reviews for http://www.scannain.com/ , say hi and we can debate films forever and ever and ever...... Warning this blog may contain more than just film talk.

Sunday 12 June 2011

And so it begins...

Welcome to my blog on Irish Cinema, which to me has been under represented online for far too long. I will be putting together (hopefully) interesting articles on Irish Cinema, reviews of Irish films both famous and unheard of. The ultimate aim for me
is to eventually have a dedicated website where information is available from films released today and 80 years ago for all fans of Irish cinema.

This will be a interesting process for me as I like most Irish people have only seen a minority of Irish films released. This is down to various factors and will be discussed in more depth in future articles. I can assure you that this blog will not be a positive advertisement for all Irish film. If I believe an Irish film is bad I will say so. I am also hoping to discover some hidden masterpieces in my searches.

Anyway thanks for reading, and stay tuned as I will have plenty more to say on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment